Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Array

School
    Ronin
    Sounds to me like you are thinking way too much on this. You are lifting all these weights, takin supplements, eating 'well', timing your macros and wondering why you are putting on weight? You are training like a person who wants to put on weight... If you want to stop putting on weight do what Andrew (and pretty much every other resource) suggests and lift like a person who doesn't want to put on weight... restricted diet, minimal reps, heavy weights, maximum rest.
    Last edited by Apperz; 01-29-2015 at 03:09 PM.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Ok I got this.. you gotta.. wait. Huh?

If you can execute and move properly, you are on weight. Muscular strength and explosiveness helps you move and a lean body is preferable but not necessary.

I do 100% body weight movements.

Fascinating and informative thread as I don't know squat about lifting. To the thread creator, you may want to change your approach/routine for a couple weeks (as an experiment) to those that have been suggested by a couple of the other knowledgeable contributors as currently it seems that you are not getting the results you are looking for. Keep an open mind.
    Last edited by Art C; 01-30-2015 at 10:21 AM.

Array

School
    10P Gulf Shores, Atlanta, Atmore
    body weight movements are where its at. also, what are you thinking gaining all that weight, fat boy? you are gonna have to get a new pair of grappling capris

Array

School
    Ronin
    Quote Originally Posted by Art C View Post
    Fascinating and informative thread as I don't know squat about lifting. To the thread creator, you may want to change your approach/routine for a couple weeks (as an experiment) to those that have been suggested by a couple of the other knowledgeable contributors as currently it seems that you are not getting the results you are looking for. Keep an open mind.
    Also, Original Poster, that study you pointed to was a study on mice. If you are willing to accept advice from a study done on weight lifting mice, but not listen to tried and tested advice from your 10th Planet Brothers I, for one, am truly hurt!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123