Array

School
    KJJ

Thanks 10p Melbourne!

Just got back home after a week's holiday in my favourite city in the universe, and wanna say thanks to all the awesome dudes at 10p Melbourne.

It's my 2nd trip to a 10p gym (visited HQ in 2013, and that was SWEET!), and both occasions have been nothing short of mind-blowing - not only in terms of the techniques on display, but the open-minded culture and how incredibly advanced (in skill) you guys are. Heck, even your "beginners" with under 6 months' of training kick ass! Man, when I was a 6-month white belt, I was still flopping about like a penguin on Phillip Island, wondering what the heck "shrimping" and other forms of seafood had to do with jiujitsu.

The blue belts and above, simply nailed me with every guillotine and foot lock in the book (then showed me how to do it. AWESOME!!)

Thanks everyone for the rolls, lessons and for letting me come back home with all my limbs intact. Frank, you've got killer team that's only gonna get bigger and more amazing. All the best guys!!

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne
    My pleash. Always good to have respectful visitors. I was glad I got the opportunity for a bit of a roll in before you went back.

Array

School
    KJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Peck View Post
    My pleash. Always good to have respectful visitors. I was glad I got the opportunity for a bit of a roll in before you went back.
    Fun times. Thanks for the tips (especially the 1/4 guard honeyhole transition + heel hook escapes), looking forward to putting that together in my game this week.