Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Array

School
    Serge's Basement
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Fritz View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3zTEl0-WBU

Is this kind of what you're talking about at 2:28?
    I like that Adam. That's even a different option of flipping the truck then Matt Dempsey posted on the thread.

P.S.- Mullet Adam > short hair Adam

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethan Coghill View Post
    I like that Adam. That's even a different option of flipping the truck then Matt Dempsey posted on the thread.

P.S.- Mullet Adam > short hair Adam
    Hahahaha I agree Ethan! I believe that was one of Zog's moves. I want to say it's called the suzuki, but I can't seem to find it now?

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    I think Igor Yakimov has a few entries to a Truck-like Calf-crush from the Turtle Position.

Array

School
    Serge's Basement
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Fritz View Post
    Hahahaha I agree Ethan! I believe that was one of Zog's moves. I want to say it's called the suzuki, but I can't seem to find it now?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA0USMhDHjk

I think this is EXACTLY what you're looking for. Coach Herzog posted it on one of the other flipping the truck threads.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ, Gracie Academy HQ
    It's gotten higher percentage for me when I have my knee in and instead of pulling their ankle towards me with my other leg, I post my foot on their calf. This allows for the grapevining leg to enter unhindered at your convenience. Depending on whether you pull him back or roll forward (Ford/Dodge though I'm just being reminded of those names, I'm familiar with Desouza control), either way you're going to save yourself a lot of headaches by posting your foot and putting weight on his near calf rather than pulling it toward you or going for the grapevine immediately, which I recall Eddie saying in a MTS that it can often take too much time to get there. This detail blew it out of the water for me. The knee in is a battle you can for sure win. The books and MTS can probably give a better breakdown.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12