Array

School
    Newbreed Jiu Jitsu, Chicago IL

Diamond Cup Check Challenge - (Win free Diamond Cups)

Hey guys. Hope all is well! I wanted to quickly write up a post about an awesome campaign we are running throughout March! While many of you guys have tried the Diamond System, there are still plenty of you guys who have not! The Diamond System is the only groin protection system in the world where you can take a shot to the nuts, but not go down! We like to say, "It takes your nuts completely out of the equation."

To get more people protected, we are running the first ever #DiamondCupCheck Challenge.

All you have to do to enter is the following:

1. Share your “Diamond Cup Check” on the social platform of your choice.
    2. Tag your post with @DiamondMMA or #DiamondCupCheck
    3. Impress, surprise, and amaze us!
    The Funniest, most entertaining, and creative videos will be highlighted and rewarded.

P.S...A classic kick in the "family jewels" is always encouraged & welcomed!

For those of you that dont have a Diamond System, you can use the code "CupCheck" at checkout and receive $10 off your order right now!

Here is my invitation to you to join!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMkJ8YHNin8

And we have gotten some hilarious submissions so far like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=favD4tK_4ng

And this one...

And we will be selecting winners throughout the month to win free Diamond Systems and one grand prize winner at the end to win $500 in free gear.

We hope more of you choose to protect your manhood in the best protection and hope you guys join the fun with the Diamond Cup Check Challenge.

Thanks for the continued support!

Array

School
    10th Planet Freaks
    If somebody already has a diamond jock and cup, why would they want to get kicked in the nuts simply for a chance to win another? I use shock doctor and wanted to try a diamond, but it's just too expensive.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    Matt Paul wrecked my junk sparring last week. I promptly hit up Diamond. Best cup I have ever used. Mejia 12 to 6 elbowed my cup on Monday and hurt his elbow and all I heard was the noise. I supporch! Worth the price for sure!
    www.10thplanetchicago.com
    Chicago Original
    Wrestling Saves Lives
    Caveman Coffee Supporter
    www.cavemancoffeeco.com
    The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday - Jeff Mirabella

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh Passini View Post
    Matt Paul wrecked my junk sparring last week. I promptly hit up Diamond. Best cup I have ever used. Mejia 12 to 6 elbowed my cup on Monday and hurt his elbow and all I heard was the noise. I supporch! Worth the price for sure!
    You should leave this exact review on their page Josh.

Array

School
    Ronin
    You guys need a UK distributor....

Been using shock doctors for a few years now and decided to give the Diamond Cup ago. It is a bit more expensive than others on the market but the quality of the product and fit are superior to anything else I've tried. Taken a few blows to the groin when rolling etc and haven't felt a thing. Most of the time I forget I've got it on. Would definitely recommend it. Well worth the extra pennies.