Stephan Kesting jumps aboard

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MO
    lol...loved the part when he said since its my video will do it this way

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Cool to see, however her clearly doesn't know the battle that exists trying to get the arm under the head. Theres a reason why there are specific steps in the 10p system to get from baseball bat control to the Twister and that the escapes are easier when you bring them across your body like he demonstrates.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

I know a lot of people like him, but he just jumps on stuff to get views, he really shouldn't be trying to show some stuff with all the other better material out there

Its like his easiest way to learn the berimbolo video, it wasn't good good

"That good" I mean, not good good

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    As usual Zog nailed it, but it is still nice to see a guy like Stephan posting this, in the Gi, for the masses that watch his videos.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    blank
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquidrob View Post
    I know a lot of people like him, but he just jumps on stuff to get views, he really shouldn't be trying to show some stuff with all the other better material out there
    true that.

i could be totally wrong but i get the feeling that he has hardly used some of techniques he shows, like he knows what to do but isn't teaching it out of any experience. like his body isn't comfortable in applying the technique as though he has done it in live training. looks so rigid sometimes or clunky.

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN
    1:54-2:04 looked fairly sloppy.

Array

School
    Ronin (10thP Rochester roots)
    Am I hearing things? Sounds like he said that he would never go for a twister. It's kind of unfair to the viewer to poorly teach a technique that you yourself wouldn't even use. I appreciate that Eddie will at least admit that he "sucks" at certain things and lets other guys teach it. I get that he just wants youtube views, but it just seems like bad form. It strikes me more as love of the youtube views and not love of the art. At the very least, learn it well so you can teach it well. I don't see it as a sign of respect, I see it as opportunism.