Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu

NAGA Portland-10th Planet Medford

Always the brides maid never the bride. I was the only one from 10th Planet Medford that could make it to Portland to compete. I won my first match on points the majority of them being from submission attempts (12-2?). 2nd by Dead Orchard and lost the finals match by heel hook. Thank you to everybody that got me ready and congrats to Phill Schwartz for 3 submission victories to win first. I know me and Phill will have many more matches to come. Next time I'll get you my friend. Onward and upward!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    Nice! It's always good to lose to a teammate. That's friendly competition. Love it!
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Thank you Tori for taking a moment to comment. Just saw your matches. You went at them like a spider monkey!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    10th Planet Grants Pass
    You will get there Brent great job this weekend!
    LIKE 10th Planet Grants Pass on Facebook!!
    FOLLOW @10P_GP
    10thplanetgrantspass.com

he bar to become an official 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Hotbox has been set high and with good reason. Not everyone will be able to meet the criteria, nor will everyone be able to maintain the level of involvement necessary to keep their status official with the system. The criteria is set as a means to validate the level of investment the Hotbox leader has in the system itself. There is no financial investment in becoming an official hotbox, however we are interested in the motivation of those wanting to become official, Eddie and the system have been burned in the past, this is our checks and balances. Eddie is allowing the hotbox leaders to use his systems name in an official capacity, something our affiliates spend a reasonable yet decent amount of money on, the investment he is asking for in return for the use of his name and hard work is extremely reasonable.

Array

School
    Cristiano Ribeiro BJJ/ 10P Chicago
    Nathan mentioned at the Chicago seminar that you guys killed it at Naga. Good work!

Array

School
    10th Planet Springfield MA
    It looks like Phil has been killing it lately so no shame in that loss. Two wins in the expert bracket and closing out with a teammate looks like a good day to me!
    Head Instructor - 10th Planet Springfield MA
    LIKE 10th Planet Springfield MA on Facebook: www.facebook.com/10pSpringfieldMA
    Follow us on Instagram: @10pSpringfieldMA
    www.10thplanetspringfieldma.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Alexander View Post
    You will get there Brent great job this weekend!
    Thank you Andy

Quote Originally Posted by kanwal View Post
    he bar to become an official 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Hotbox has been set high and with good reason. Not everyone will be able to meet the criteria, nor will everyone be able to maintain the level of involvement necessary to keep their status official with the system. The criteria is set as a means to validate the level of investment the Hotbox leader has in the system itself. There is no financial investment in becoming an official hotbox, however we are interested in the motivation of those wanting to become official, Eddie and the system have been burned in the past, this is our checks and balances. Eddie is allowing the hotbox leaders to use his systems name in an official capacity, something our affiliates spend a reasonable yet decent amount of money on, the investment he is asking for in return for the use of his name and hard work is extremely reasonable.

Quote Originally Posted by hespectnogi View Post
    Nathan mentioned at the Chicago seminar that you guys killed it at Naga. Good work!
    Def one of my better tournaments. I feel like I really earned this silver. Should have seen the big guy Phill had to go against in the semi finals. Guy knew how to cut weight.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Campagnola View Post
    It looks like Phil has been killing it lately so no shame in that loss. Two wins in the expert bracket and closing out with a teammate looks like a good day to me!
    If I'm going to lose to someone I would much rather it be a brother and teammate.
    #10thplanetFREAKS