Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu

Graham Hancock theory on ancient civilization

Just thought id post this for those who missed it on joe rogans podcast.

If you dont believe everything they talk about on ancient alien, graham hancock has a theory that ancient advanced civilization was wiped out 10,000 years ago due to a catacylsmic event after the end of the ice age and had nothing to do with aliens. So basically everything that could be used as proof is underwater and over 10,000 years old. Some of the most interesting stuff is on his website here.

Notice the right angle triangles and two pizza box looking pillars. No way these can be made by "natural rock formations" as skeptic say. Also if this is true then 10,000 years ago we weren't just cavemen. He also is a proponent of the theory that the sphinx is much older then it seems due to the erosion on it.

Array

School
    Iron Fist Gym
    Epic pictures

Array

School
    Academia De La Hova Jiu Jitsu
    it looks like atlantis has been be found in cadiz spain under a pile of mud but its not 100% for sure yet.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    I like hancocks thoughts on a lot of different. When I was listening to him on joe's podcast a couple times I had a wtf stoner moment. Good stuff . Its pretty difficult for me, with very little experience in this area, to believe things like yanaguni could be made by nature.
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Non 10thPlanet
    Here in Cadiz, everytime somebody makes a new building or move earth there are something new about ancient civilizations. University says under Cadiz there are another more 5 Cadiz cities one behind another.