Array

School
    vancouver, washington

How is the vancouver, washington hotbox coming along?

I know its been well a little over a year since I last posted but a lot has changed in that time. I'm looking to start training again, last time was about 5 years ago, before I developed chronic fatigue syndrome and some other disabilities.

I remember some talk about there used to be a vancouver based hotbox or something similar at fisticuffs? Is that still ongoing?

I want to try to start making it soon since I've been watching more mma lately and mma highlight reels and want to start training again.

I don't have much in the way of money (or even a car due to it being totalled when my front tire came off while driving due to les schwab and then the engine overheating after driving it around with a cracked radiator from the crash). I can get around though so I may be able to make it to a few classes a week.

I've heard that the hotboxes don't charge anything which would be helpful for me. I just had my unemployment benefits end and awaiting on disability, and got some from my tax refund (I have a number of side jobs/businesses but haven't panned out or been profitable yet).

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Nope, no Hotboxes there, however I'm not sure how far way it is, but we do have ab affiliate in Coquitlam. Nabil is 10th Planet Brown belt you should check it out!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    vancouver, washington
    okay, im talking about the other lesser known vancouver in washington state, not the canadian one but thanks for the help :P

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    There isn't one there either
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    vancouver, washington
    oh dang, last i heard someone was working on it or at least offering classes (free of charge I believe) at fisticuffs, idk if things have changed since then its been a year or so

Array

School
    Precision Jiu Jitsu
    There is a moon in Portland which is just across the river for you.......

Array

School
    vancouver, washington
    ya I know that but the vehicle I have to get around gets bad gas mileage (which isn't that bad now with the prices) and on limited income, it takes about an hour to get to portland, and thirty minutes already to get to vancouver, maybe once I can move out and start making more money and on disability I can but as of now I can't really with my circumstances...

Array

School
    10th Planet Portland
    Ride your bike foo!

Array

School
    vancouver, washington
    haha lol theres still the money issue, it may happen sooner than i thought my supplement business is getting a lot of business lately lol