Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    That 140k offer is probably the best case scenario which more than likely will not happen,mist just a number thrown out there by Ralek IMO

This would be 12 shows in a year, they have only done 5 so far all this time, probably if Gary competing in every event, maybe won every match, and all this other stuff Metamoris is planning, etc...

Offering an exclusive contract isn't wrong, he would be able to do IBJJF and ADCC, the issue is trying to get guys to pull out of EBI 3 that close to the show, if anything it would have been better to sign these guys after with more exposure from the EBI matches at this point

Array

School
    10th Planet El Paso
    Glad he didnt sign the deal, even though i would have loved to watch him compete vs. Lauzon

Array

School
    10th Planet Fairfield
    He would have, too, I imagine. But it's the very close, if not actual, tortious interference that Metamoris pressured Tonon with. An ultimatum, drop EBI now to get our contract against Lauzon, but sign exclusivity. Mafra dropped out the day of the event; thank God Javi was available. Imagine if Garry had, too! It would have pissed everyone who watched the event. Metamoris was going after not Tonon but Eddie, specifically, EBI.

Array

School
    Non 10thPlanet
    Massive respect for Tonon!!!
    Thats how you make bigger this martial art.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Bold move by Garry. For him personally I am sure it cost him in the short-term, shows how much he cares about the sport and how much belief he has in its future.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123