Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Team R.O.C. (10th planet ronin)

More Noob questions

Alright I was rolling a week or two ago... working lockdown here and there and the guy I was rolling with said he hated being stuck in my lockdown. So I showed him the way out with the buttock compressor and now I have screwed my lockdown game rolling with himk Any escapes/ transitions after getting stuffed by the buttock compressor. THANKS!

Array

School
    10th Planet Long Beach
    You could transition to rubber guard when you feel them start to go for it. I personally like to go for the 100% from there.

Array

School
    10th Planet Long Beach
    I also haven't had many encounters with the buttock compressor yet so my experience is limited. =[

Array

School
    10th Planet Long Beach
    http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...ock-compressor here is another thread that was asking the same thing. They also seemed to like the 100% option. Check it out

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey Wren View Post
    http://www.10thplanetjj.com/threads/...ock-compressor here is another thread that was asking the same thing. They also seemed to like the 100% option. Check it out
    Thanks

Array

School
    10th Planet Gulf Shores
    :-) getting better is what it's all about. Lol. Look at you now, trying to find a new counter.
    Be one with yourself and know you can do anything when you are friends with yourself.

10th Planet Gulf Shores Official Website

Array

School
    KJJ
    Unless your training partner's REALLY good at the buttock compressor, he's probably not gonna be too fast at getting it. Just catch his triceps with your hands and he won't be able to move down. If he sits there and thinks about his next move, pull his right shoulder up into your hip, and you've got a free rubber guard there, assuming you setup the RG with your left leg (and if he's sleeping, you'll even have time to clear the neck).

Array

School
    RMNU
    Upper body control is key. Whether you have over or under hook don't let him scoot down or turn twister pass.

Array

School
    Ronin @ Full Power Gym
    100% works well but I'm also a fan of finding that kimura grip from there or almost anywhere and using that to set up something else. The things you can do when you combine a kumura grip and a good granby flow. Warm Ups A, VITAL!

Dammit I love 10th Planet and its open mindedness. No "secret techniques". We share, we evolve.

Array

School
    Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast