Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai

Ronin in Germany - Berlin - Wing Chun Pilgrim

Hey guys,

I've been living in Shanghai, China for the last 5 years... saving money and training as much as possible. I have just moved to Germany for full time martial arts training... specifically about an hour outside of Munich in Ingolstadt.

At the moment I'm trying to arrange a Trip to Berlin for training with Ralf for a week or so before NAGA germany happens on the 23rd of this month. So if anyone in Berlin has floor or couch space please let me know!!

My basic idea is to train as much as possible... travel around Germany and other nearby countries and make a kind of video blog... essentially like WINWAY but for wing chun That being said, I absolutely love grappling... particularly 10th Planet and CACC... I would really like to get ranked someday and get on board officially.

Ive got about 2 years grappling experience and I am keen for rolling or drilling like a mad man.

So if there are any 10th Planet warriors around who can offer me a couch and somewhere we can roll.. I'll try to make a trip out if I can

Thanks!

Wing Chun Pilgrim
    https://twitter.com/_TylerCasselman/...06749474443264

Interview after Wing Chun training camp last summer
    https://twitter.com/_TylerCasselman/...76717473427457

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu
    Awesome!
    #10thplanetFREAKS

Array

School
    Absolute MMA Shanghai
    Thanks man!

I've been busy filming with my GoPro and now im learning how to put it together all sexy like haha

I'm about halfway through an essentials course of Sony Vegas. I've given myself until the end of this month to publish my first training video.

Thanks for the support!

Tyler