Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Oviedo 10th Planet Atlantic Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by John Mejia View Post
    I've reduced my price. I'll do it for a case of beer and a hug from Sean Applegate. Will travel anywhere
    I can get the beer but I'm not authorized to pimp out Sean's hugs lol

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinculp View Post
    Nelson I've been with Gracie Barra for over 8 years. I started traning with Eddie around 2005 when he was at The Bomb Squad in Hollywood back when Dr Pete trained as a Purple Belt. I have family in SoCal so I started visiting on every vacation.
    The reason I asked, is because I visited GB to promote my Herzog seminar about 4-5 years ago. I met 2 10th planet guys there. You look very familiar.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by NelsonLucca View Post
    The reason I asked, is because I visited GB to promote my Herzog seminar about 4-5 years ago. I met 2 10th planet guys there. You look very familiar.
    I'm so old I can't remember what I did 5 days ago let alone 5 years ago lol But we have had schools in Orlando, UCF/Oviedo, Kissimmiee and Sand Lake I have been at the UCF AREA school.

Array

School
    I almost made the Zog seminar in Fort Lauderdale but had family business come up last minute. Brandon Woosley turned me on to Zog.

Array

School
    I remember talking to Coach about how you guys had a HotBox here but I missed out on it.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinculp View Post
    I remember talking to Coach about how you guys had a HotBox here but I missed out on it.
    Yeah we were strong on the tourney scene for about two years, then people moved got jobs and had life changes. We couldnt keep it together. Can't be that old Kev. I'm going on 37.

Array

School
    I'm 45 in two days. So I'm no spring chicken lol

Array

School
    I have a place for the camp in Titusville. Just have to figure out a date and see what it will take to get get Sean and Brandon here. But feeling excited about this becoming a thing this summer. Does anyone know if there is anything I have to do like getting permission from Eddie or does it just go through the instructors that take part? Can I print Camp T-Shirts to give away as an incentive for those who pre-register?

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    You don't need permission to host the seminar. To print shirts with the 10p logo, though... I'm not really sure. I defer to someone smarter than me.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    You don't need permission to host the seminar. To print shirts with the 10p logo, though... I'm not really sure. I defer to someone smarter than me.
    I wonder if we just have something like South East Training Camp with 10th Planet's Own Brandon and Sean kinda thing.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast