Array

School
    olympo mma

10thp family you have a home here in mexico city if the u.s.a. starts war with russia

just letting you all know that your all welcome here in the south of mexico city , i´m making a hotbox and soon it will be a moon , if you need a place to stay a have a big house it was the school of my mom , contact me if you need a place to stay if the war with russia starts , you know all the wars are planned so we also need a plan brothas

Array

School
    10th Planet Corona
    Quote Originally Posted by alan de garay View Post
    just letting you all know that your all welcome here in the south of mexico city , i´m making a hotbox and soon it will be a moon , if you need a place to stay a have a big house it was the school of my mom , contact me if you need a place to stay if the war with russia starts , you know all the wars are planned so we also need a plan brothas
    I'll be coming down to Mexico City at the end of June! How's the moon coming along? I went last year and trained at the Romanza Gym and had a blast staying at a hostel and exploring the city. Definitely could use a tour guide and some much needed rolls. I'm a 10th Planet purple belt and would be interested in competing and/or fighting while I'm there.

Array

School
    olympo mma
    Awesome! Here is my Facebook let me know when you will come https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbi...7685&source=44

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Thank you for the offer carnal

You train at 10p Mexico City with Jake?
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie