Array

School
    Watkins TKD and BJJ Arlington TX

what do you use to increase your leg squeeze strength?

I'm curious what people have come up with. I have a little 7lb medicine ball filled with sand I put between my knees and hold during a TV show. I take breaks every commercial. Its helped a bit. Anyone else work this out?

Array

School
    One Combat Academy
    Squats.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hamburg/ Ronin
    I train jiu jitsu..... no seriously though I've found that the best way to improve clinch/squeze strength is by squeezing for an extended period of time. I'll just get in a triangle position with my legs and squeeze as tight as I can for as long as I can and work on improving both. Same thing with RNC strength. I choke my knee out. Just doing the action is wicked!

Array

School
    Gracie Barra Madisonville TN

Array

School
    Eris Martial Arts, Peterborough
    The Adductor machine at the gym, and 30 seconds squeezes on a medicine ball.

When I use the Adductor, I do sets fo ten and then hold the last rep closed for a slow ten count.

@Kurzinator on Twitter & Instagram

Array

School
    10th Planet Richmond
    When I work on mine I usually just use a slightly deflated stability ball and try to squeeze in and curl down and will do it by the rounds. Start a 2-3 minute round squeezing at like 30-40% and try to gradually increase to 100% for the last couple seconds. I've herd of people using the medicine ball and good-girl / bad-girl machines.