Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    I should mention, SAMMA is a little disorganized right now because most of the members spend so much of their training time on our mats. But, with a tiny bit of effort you could turn it back into the thriving club it once was.

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club, 10th Planet Ronin
    Sweet! Looks like I need to get one last roll in before my ocean vacation. And yes...Utah powder is epic. If anyone want's to tour once the white stuff drops, hit me up. We usually dawn patrol before work and get a couple thousand vert. in before we head into the office.

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    Anybody coming through Utah in the winter should take Brad up on that offer. I grew up riding the Wasatch and raced a tiny bit in college. Brad can show you the good stuff if you like riding snow!!!

Array

School
    Salt Lake Grappling Club
    It was a Good Open Mat today! You'll have to come by when you move out here, Amir.

Array

School
    10th Planet SF/Melbourne
    I've been told that I have "resting psycho face"; I don't think that's the case at all.

Awesome you're moving to SLC, Amir. When will you be in town to stay? I've been training at the Grappling Club periodically and really like it there: friendly crew, all nogi, and the location is perfect.

I'd also like to offer you a couple of proper geology tours; both climbing and backpacking. There are some features that I'd love to hear most about from an expert!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123