Sub Zero at 10th Planet Birmingham

Want to give an enormous shout out to Mick Broster and Chris Garry at 10th Planet Birmingham for putting on Sub Zero /Submission only competition at the weekend. A well run,chilled out and quality event that showcased some top submission only jiu jitsu.
    Jamie Scott lead our little firm of soldiers up from 10P London and we did ourselves proud against some high quality opponents coming away with 2 Golds 2 Silvers and 1Bronze. I'm gonna post some videos up shortly from the day hopefully others will post some more....ENJOY
    Just wanna say that 10P Birmingham played their part in inspiring our school in London and it was a pleasure to support them in their new Gym. The UK scene will continue to grow with people like Jamie, Mick ,Chris and all the other moon heads pushing us on. 10P4L Everyday we grow stronger.
    2015_08_12_22.54.08__1439417143_81315.jpg
    Sean Harper SILVER Under 70kg Elite SILVER Elite Absolute
    Rhys Samuel-Billy GOLD under 70kg Novice
    Jack Tyley GOLD under 85kg Novice
    Dan Wyatt BRONZE under 70kg Elite Absolute

Dan Wyatt 10P London Match 1 Absolute Sub Zero

Sean Harper 10P London Match2 Elite Sub Zero

Sub zero was the best comp I've been to. It didn't take long for the divisions to get started. Chris Garry was very organised, welcoming and treated us well whereas other tournaments just treat you like a number.
    Thanks to all the guys from 10th Planet London for the support.

Can't wait for the next one!!

10P4L

Wicked day. Fun for all the family. Well done 10p Birmingham. Great gym,great host and and great comp.
    nice to see the family sharing their techniques on the mat.

Can't wait to come back.

10th planet London baby 😋

Sean Harper 10P London Match1 Elite Sub Zero

Array

School
    10th Planet Birmingham UK
    Thank you 10P London you guys are awesome!

It was the best SUB//ZERO so far, we love this new academy so much!

Sorry its took me this long to getting around to the forum posts, it took 5 yrs to outgrow 10th Planet Birmingham version 1, we have been here 7 months and it's been non stop work to sort the academy and get it ready for SUB//ZERO and the GRAND OPEINING!!

Its been an immense journey so far and the success of the Grand Opening & SUB//ZERO has meant that myself and Mick are figuring out which flights to book over to HQ, early 2016!! So damn hard to drag myself away from the academy but we simply gotta get out there.

Thanks again London and all competitors, the next one is pencilled in for December. SO4L