Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Array

School
    Victory MMA; 10th Planet Ronin
    I'm with Ben and Brandon; I'd love to see it.
    Don't believe everything you think.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    SMFH.......wait; I got to shake my head again.

Ohhhh yes. Everybody wants to see Ben.

Wait, You know what everyone of you guys have in common? All of you love jiu-jitsu and all of you participate in jiu-jitsu.

EBI's goal is to bring jiu-jitsu to the mainstream. To people who do Not participate in jiu-jitsu. People who think a choke hold is something from WWE. Casual MMA fans who see two guys on the ground as boring because they're just lying on top of each other.

Eddie wants excitement, he wants finishes and Eddie's rules have been delivering. That's the only way JIU-JITSU will ever become mainstream OR at least on a sports channel for special events.

Eddie's vision if successful could be the biggest thing to happen to Jiu-jitsu since Royce Gracie in the UFC.

I understand why you guys want to see it. But you guys are already fans. IMO Askren isn't a fan draw except JJ and wrestling fans already.

Brandon, I know he's a beast. I've seen all his fights. I've seen a ton of his wrestling matches. He's a special talent. I'm positive he would postionally control most of the guys but to tap high level Blackbelts, I'm not seeing it.

I just think there's a much bigger picture here. I hope the competition and the goal of Eddie's rules doesn't get watered down.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123