Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    Ground Dwellers / 10thplanet Ronin

Cora's matches from BFA 6 No Gi World Championship

Right out of the starting gate, Cora picked the biggest 12 year old for her 1st match in the 12 year old division. The boy was about 125 lbs at least.

Array

School
    Cora in her 1st match in the Preteen girls division. This is a rare treat that she is the bigger competitor.

Array

School
    Since it was really hard to find any Preteen girls who wants to come out and play with Cora, there were only 2 this time and they did round robin. This is her Finals match.

Array

School
    I really like this match up the most. It was in the 12 year old and under Open Absolute. Cora is going against one of Chris Brennan's top student. Since this was taking place at his gym and surrounded by all his people, I want to make sure they all get an ear full of all the 10thplanet techniques that I know...LOL After awhile they start mocking me and knowing that Chris doesn't like rubber guard, we gave him even more...LMAO It was a fun time.

Array

School
    Cora's match in the semi finals of the 12 and under Open Absolute where she met her friend and teammate.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    Really nice work, Cora. You're getting sharper and sharper! I'm really enjoying watching you progress! That 50/50 roll to the sweep was big money and it saved the match for you. Whoever showed you that must be a real gentlemen and is probably incredibly handsome, as well.

Good work, Bruce!
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mccaghren View Post
    Really nice work, Cora. You're getting sharper and sharper! I'm really enjoying watching you progress! That 50/50 roll to the sweep was big money and it saved the match for you. Whoever showed you that must be a real gentlemen and is probably incredibly handsome, as well.

Good work, Bruce!
    That person is actually quite sexy with his rainbow spats on ...LOL

Array

School
    Lookin'
    She got robbed on the first one, she should have one. She was aggressive and always on the attack, but the boy was just defending and not going for any finishes. Kinda like holding on for dear life. She whooped up on the girls, no problem.

I use to train under Chris Brennan back in the day, when I first got in to JJ. Dude is mad full of himself.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by JHouse View Post
    She got robbed on the first one, she should have one. She was aggressive and always on the attack, but the boy was just defending and not going for any finishes. Kinda like holding on for dear life. She whooped up on the girls, no problem.

I use to train under Chris Brennan back in the day, when I first got in to JJ. Dude is mad full of himself.
    No. she got beat in the 1st one. No excuses. He was just too much for her. She wasn't able to break him down as planned. LOL

Array

School
    10th Planet MTS
    Good matches! Have you worked on the Hindu control/Hindulotine stuff much?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast