Thread: Trip to L.A

Array

School
    10th planet London

Trip to L.A

Hi there guys this will be my first post on the forum my name is Jack tyley and have been training 10th planet at london under Jamie for the past 11 months and just can't get enough of it so am planning on making my way over to H.Q for a couple of weeks training and hopefully to watch the E.B.I 5 if any1 has tickets for sale thinking of coming from 2nd December to the 16th was just wondering if any1 knows a decent and reasonable price place/hotel to stay for the 2 weeks cheers and look forward to hearing and meeting you guys

Array

School
    Aspiring 10th Planet Fans/Alpha Tae Kwon Do
    Airbnb for sure, I usually can find a spot near HQ. If you have budget I'd look into a car rental, I get discounts through some of my business marketing connections. I'm iffy for coming for EBI 5 but if I do I'll let you know (I def will visit HQ again in the next 180 days or so).

Also be prepared to have your mind blown!!!! If you thought the System was fun or visiting other hotboxes or moons rocked, until you go to HQ and experience rolls there......you have no idea :-)

Array

School
    10th planet London
    Hey man thanks for the advice with airbnb has helped out a lot with the price of staying in LA just need to book myself a place now think I'm gonna do 10 days from 6th of December now so should get to watch the ebis if som1 wants or knows where to buy tickets from