Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam

Garry Tonon Seminar at 10th Planet Coquitlam-Titan

Thanks to Garry Tonon for running an awesome leg lock seminar today, I learned so much information.

Thank you to Nabil at 10th Planet Coquitlam for hosting and getting this event organized.

If you ever get a chance to attend a Garry Tonon Seminar you cannot afford to miss it, he has so much knowledge and passion to share.

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    So much heel hook knowledge was shared. Definitely a must for those who want to play that game.

Array

School
    80/20 BJJ
    I wish I was in the states for one of those seminars! Feel free to share any pointers (please lol) on heel hooking

Array

School
    10th Planet Coquitlam
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabian Parker View Post
    I wish I was in the states for one of those seminars! Feel free to share any pointers (please lol) on heel hooking
    I would say the best advice I can share is to attend a seminar or bring him in for one. As Garry mentioned at the seminar sometimes words don't work to describe Jiu-Jitsu it must be shown or felt. We learned lots of mechanics to attack toe holds, inside and outside heel hooks as well as defenses. Lots of entries and transitions to control positions as well.