Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    NA
    how about the "take it easy on this shoulder guy"....sometimes i want to say why the fuck are you even rolling? why don't you come back when you are healed? so i have to concentrate on not attacking that side the whole time? that sometimes gets annoying but oh well....or hey how about the "excuse for tapping guy".....instead of admitting a RNC submission they say their teeth were getting crushed and wanted to stop or some shit....maybe that was my bad...HAHAHA but seriously anyone notice the "compliment you after they submit you guy"???.....after submitting you they say you are really strong or some shit....i see that one ALL THE TIME....almost like their so happy they compliment you and rub it in your face and it'd be better to not say anything or actually give advice for what happened.

Great list. Can we add doesn't shower or wash his rash guard guy?

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar/ JJBJJ
    Alright i'm like 3 things on this list!

I've rolled with all those types, but it doesn't bother me anymore. I can see how number 3 might be annoying. After being tapped, and you're a little frustrated that you made a mistake, it's easy to see how genuine advice can be mistaken for a douchey comment. I caught myself being annoyed at some of these things when I started about a month ago, but I realized it was just me being retarded. I just take every comment as advice and try to learn from it now. Just gotta check that ego and have fun. Once you do, you realize everyone is super cool and super helpful.

Array

School
    RONIN
    I call the guys who roll like its an mma fight " One-Speed", lol.

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    great list. I avoid most people when they fit any of those profiles.

Array

School
    !0thP ATX
    Man, you're on the money my friend! Number 3 guy at my place is also hold a choke or crank a little longer after you tap to prove he caught you and knows more than you guy!

Smelly guy. Not BO working out guy, thats natural and happens. IM talking smelly chain smoked in the car on the way to the gym now smells like an ash tray guy. Or Was wearing some playah cologne all day and still smells like the lady department of macys guy. Right up there with I didnt wash my rash guard and smell like a sour old Hockey gear bag guy.

Array

School
    Going Rogue Again
    my worst enemy is the crazy defensive guy, he never tries to pass/attack/sweep he just holds his hands and becomes a turtle so you have to struggle to get anything. they waste so much of my time but when the grown men do it i like to put in the effort and really try to tap them so they feel dumb about letting an 18 year old newbie whip their ass

Array

School
    Impact Martrial Arts
    The "Pulling Guard" guy.. Because I like to pull guard!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast