Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Melee Order

Array

School
    Ronin

Melee Order

I am going to place a Order in the next couple days or so but im hoping someone can answer a couple questions.

Array

School
    Ronin
    1st being are the rash guards sizes comparable to Under Armour rash guards? I want to order a large but not sure if it would fit right. Large UA fits perfect.
    Last edited by Stephan Pepin; 09-19-2010 at 09:52 PM.

Array

School
    Ronin
    I sure hope they get more Large 10th planet revolution shirts in its the only other item That I really need thats out of stock everything else they have in my size. I cant wait to be reppin 10th planet!! I guess I only had one question. This was hardly worth making a thread over. lol
    Last edited by Stephan Pepin; 09-19-2010 at 09:54 PM.

Array

School
    Port City MMA
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Pepin View Post
    1st being do the rash guards fit in size comparable to Under Armour rash guards? I want to order a large but not sure if it would fit right. Large UA fits perfect. Melee is out of Large so I might have to place a second order theirs a couple things on my list out of stock.
    No they do not!!! I wear an XL under armor & my 10th Planet rash guard is a large... They are very long as well...

rash guard sizes are pretty spot on i take a xxl in every rash guard i have ever owned and ita all sweet shirt sizes xxl is a little to big as a xxl they say there a slim fit but its a big slim fit i have found short sizes are spot on as well i ordered a pair thinking they sized the same way as the shirts (like a 36 is a BIG 36 INCH ) but they are true to size i'm pretty sure melee is a friend of mine steve from melee is a very cool dude its take from la to australia about 7 to 8 days which is great considering it took 10 days to get stuff from the other side of the country if you have a 10th planet close you might wanna drop in most have a pro store which stock most of the items other then that melee is the go hope it helps

Array

School
    Ronin
    For sure dude thanks. I would just hit a 10th planet shop but I want like 2 hoodies 5 shirts shorts rash guard 2 touques or beenie (whatever you call them) allstars dvd and probably a couple other things so it is unlikely it will all be in stock. I just might have to put off the rash guard untill I know for sure what fits.
    Last edited by Stephan Pepin; 09-19-2010 at 09:49 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I ordered some size 34 shorts that ended up being too big. They say 34 on them, but they feel like a 36 easily.

Array

School
    Ronin
    maby I should buy 32 then
    Last edited by Stephan Pepin; 09-20-2010 at 01:32 PM.

Array

School
    Ronin
    yes that is the waist size.
    Last edited by Stephan Pepin; 09-20-2010 at 01:27 PM.

Array

School
    Ronin
    New question. Does anyone know how to delete a thread

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast