Array

School
    garage dojo of pain

Help me network!

Im currently living in corpus christi tx. The grappling scene here is reeeeally limited to gi only. Ive been training with catch wrestlers some, but they hate drilling anything from the bottom position, because in catch you can win with a pin. The match is over from their pov. I like the idea of being dangerous from any position, but thats not what this post is about lol /rant

I was going to move to austin. Shoutout to 10p austin fucking amazing gym and coaching. Im just finding the culture of tx overall to be stifling. i want to grow plants in my fucking closet and not deal with armed crazy people trying to put me in a cage for it and take all my shit. It happens here. Plus republicans.

So i have recently become oaksterdam certified for indoor horticulture. Im looking to move somewhere i can grow as a hobby as well as professionally.

This may be a long shot, but does anyone know of a grow op looking for help in the area of a 10p school in a state with sane marijuanna policy? If theres anywhere to ask, i figure this is the place....HELP!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Laziest DEA agent ever.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Laziest DEA agent ever.
    Haha! I guess we choked him retarded when he was in Austin! I hear Amsterdam is pretty laid back!

Array

School
    garage dojo of pain
    Pshhh dea? im clearly illuminati.

Zog id have to be the dumbest one! =P let me move from a state where its illegal to one its not so i can bust people not breaking any laws. hahaha but hey i feel you moulder, trust no one! you could seriously say anyhing about me, ill always have love for you for the russian cowboy series =) ty ty

Maybe i should clarify this only applies to grows and schools in oregon, washington, cali, colorado, nevada, alaska states...or any of the decriminalized countries i can have a small personal grow.

Unfortunately its technically still illegal to grow in amsterdam. i checked. i was originally looking at moving there or finland/sweden because the damn nordic countries are ranked so highly in upward mobility and are well governed.

Bonus points if theres a JKD school aslo in the area!!!!!

Array

School
    Ethos Jiu-Jitsu & Martial Arts of Tyler, Texas
    I have a buddy thats a black belt at Gracie Barra Corpus Christi. He loves NoGi. His name is Ryno. Go see him. Tell him I sent you.