Troubleshooting Muddy Waters

Hi guys, I hope you're all doing well.

I recently started watching MTS from episode 1, but I've also checked important episodes such as MTS 59, on Muddy Waters, which is supposed to be a very important evolution of the system. Now, right after seeing what it was all about I fell in love with it, so here I am today doing some light rolling with my brother and I decide to test it on him. I get Crackhead control, then New York, double bag as I clear the neck and boom, invisible collar. He no longer taps out from it, so I decide to go to Muddy Waters.

However, when I was about to start that "pumping" motion with my legs in order to get his free arm inside, I realized that instead of being T-rexed and on my chest/belly his arm was on the ground as we were kind of tilted to a side. I don't know if that's a clear-enough explanation, but imagine having someone in Invisible Collar and the dude "punches" forward with his free arm like Superman.

Realizing I couldn't go to Muddy Waters I just went to Jiu Claw and kept going from there, but not being able to use an important evolution of the system was really disappointing. I was wondering if there's any way to solve that straight arm problem or if transitioning to Jiu Claw is the only available option.

Thanks in advance!

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    If the arm you want to go after in muddy waters is on the ground like his other arm, then it's the sorcerer from there, not muddy waters. Muddy waters is for when the arm you want to arm bar is on your chest.
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Thanks a lot! I just wanted to know if there was any way to force that arm onto my chest or if I had to move onto something else. Hope to pay you a visit at HQ soon!

Array

School
    10th Planet Beaumont
    If you barn hook (like a meathook only on the near side framing them away like chill dog would) you will have a free hand available and potential still force muddy waters from there.

Sorcerer or go-go clinch are also both good choices

Thanks man! I've seen your youtube channel before. Cool stuff! Hadn't thought of doing that though, I'll definitely give it a try.