Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Flat Earth

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    You're not winning the debate because you say you are or that everything I show that proves the earth is flat is discredited. I have shown that it is flat. No curvature has ever been documented and tested to verify it.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig Murray View Post
    Try this if you're still having a hard time visualizing...

take a sphere of wood and sand one part of it on a belt sander. Now observe. Flat area on a sphere.
    I'm not having a hard time visualizing it.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    I do not need to demonstrate direct evidence of a round earth, i can infer it from observation.

I cannot show you a picture of an atom either, but I infer it from observable information.

If you look at the proofs I've given regarding the observation of the sun, you will see it only makes sense on a round earth. therefore the earth is most likely round. And until I hear a better model that better explains observable data, it's round.

Array

School
    I do not need to demonstrate direct evidence of a round earth
    You can't do this, nor can anyone else because it's flat.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Yet another video relying on topographical information provided by a government agency.

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Here are some things to consider while watching your youtube videos.

How are the USGS height maps calculated? When were they created? How accurate are they?

Array

School
    The Forge BJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Mallory View Post
    You can't do this, nor can anyone else because it's flat.
    You should try searching for curvature proofs on yourtube. You'll find a ton of them.

Array

School
    There is no curve... the earth is flat.

Saying you don't know enough about it is a cop-out because the implication is that if you just knew more, you'd be able to explain a 17 hour day in the Southern Hemisphere. It's like a way of saying "I cannot refute your proof so I'll claim ignorance".

You need one of those "I want to believe" shirts, but with a disk Earth picture with the disco-ball Sun orbiting the North Pole.
    You are being willingly ignorant now there buddy. I clearly said that It could be round but even if it's round the math we are currently force fed in second grade is patently FALSE. Proven FALSE. Have fun with your 17 hour day for the love of God would you just buy a post card about it or something. JEEZUZ! Great your the great mouse detectives newest rival. Please take the short bus out of this thread, there's a spot next to the lady quoting the bible as a source.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalredemption View Post
    I don't think you get it. At sea elevation the platform clearly is cut off by 20 feet. The image is in view and doesn't matter how much more you zoom in- you will still have the same perspective. Because your perspective is only changing with elevation, not zoom level. You could zoom in all the way to the molecules of the platform and the bottom 20 feet would still be cut off.

At 35 feet elevation the pillars come fully into view. I took the time to prove to you that a video used as evidence for flat earth actually disproves it, so please show some intellectual integrity and acknowledge that flat earthers everywhere are not actually disproving curvature.
    I'm just going to make a friendly suggestion. Just make your own thread about it.... Please... Pretty please?

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast