Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thanks for the turkey wrap

HERZOG THANKS, just wanted to say that. I rolled with Marcelo Yesterday and as always he was toying with me as i tried my hardest to do anything to him and low and behold i catch him in THE TURKEY WRAP and made him defend....so thanks for making that video nice move ill be using alot more now...
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Your welcome brotha, that means alot to me that Marcelo even had to defend it!

Ironically we've been working the Turkey Wrap along with the Ham Sandwich at my Academy this week!
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    For those that don't know the Turkey Wrap:

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Awesome tech! A great addition to the system
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie

Nice! Hey Dennis, please say hello to my student Malte who's training with you guys

Not sure but think I rolled with him yesterday during lunch time no gi class not sure though I rolled with a mattie...dunno
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Herzog View Post
    Your welcome brotha, that means alot to me that Marcelo even had to defend it!

Ironically we've been working the Turkey Wrap along with the Ham Sandwich at my Academy this week!
    Chris...I don't know if you or your team would be interested but I know Marcelo will be in Syracuse Oct 17 and Oct. 18. Oct.17 Gi 12 to 2pm plus rolling. Oct.18 No-gi 12 to 2pm plus rolling at Tai-kai jiu jitsu.

Sweet! Leg locks all day!

Array

School
    10th planet Indianapolis
    I like it, but my question is about the window of opp while your switching your hand grip 2 the gable grip can he not just slide the foot that your sitting on out or is it to deep in ? ? ?

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Credible View Post
    I like it, but my question is about the window of opp while your switching your hand grip 2 the gable grip can he not just slide the foot that your sitting on out or is it to deep in ? ? ?
    If your actually sitting on the foot, it is not easy for them to pull it out. Its even more effective when you work it back and forth between the turkey wrap, the quater guard clinch (to mini stomp) and deep half. Threating one opens the others.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast