Array

School
    10th planet charlotte

diaz-noons rematch oct 9th

Welterweight champion Nick Diaz will have the opportunity to avenge his only loss in three years when he face K.J. Noons at Strikeforce “Diaz vs. Noons” on Oct. 9 at the HP Pavilion in San Jose, Calif.

no secret i really dont like nick...his striking and jj is sick but i hate his attitude...im saying noons..by K.O

Array

School
    Newborn Cascao
    by K.O.?????
    I am calling Diaz by pimp hand 2nd round.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    This fight will have my eyes glued to my tv. Nick Diaz is a pound for pound mention and KJ is a pro boxer. KJ did win the first fight due to stoppage but since then Nick has had surgery and hasn't really been cut. Neither fighter is the same fighter from the first fight. Nick has matured into a champion and one of the best fighters in the world. KJ left mma to pursue boxing and since his return hes looked fat and out of shape. This fight is going to be at 170 which means KJ will really be fat. He's assuming his hand speed is going to keep Diaz at bay but Nick will cut off the ring. KJ has the "punchers chance" but in a 5 round fight I see Nick peppering KJ and slowly closing the gap until he gets him on the ground.

The other thing we have to look at is the underground connection between 10th Planet and Cesar Gracie. I've brought this up before and I would not be surprised to see Connor and Nick working together in preperation for the Noons fight. Huen was very close to submitting Noons and Nick will probably do so.

I'm picking Diaz by sub Rd. 4

Im definetly picking Nick on this one KJ doesnt look good since his return and Nick looks better every fight i see Nick by submission in 3
    "If you believe, then you have already taken the first step towards your achievement."

Rickson Gracie

www.Primate-Fitness.com

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    Since Diaz got his surgery, I think he'll be able to take enough hits without getting cut to finish the fight. I'm definitely stoked for it.

Array

School
    10th Planet & Nova Uniao
    KJ was stripped of the belt by Elite XC, for refusing a rematch with Nick, wasn't he? I got Nick on this one, If he ducked Nick three years ago because he didn't want to fight him, he should be terrified of the fighter Nick is today. He's grown leaps and bounds since then.