Looking for a training partner in College Station, Texas.

I just moved to the College Station area in Texas and am wanting to learn 10th Planet JJ. I will most definitely make my way to both Austin and Beaumont to train at a real 10th Planet gym a couple of times a month. I am, however, hoping through this forum I can locate another guy, or 3, here in College Station who wants to learn 10th Planet JJ and who would be willing to drill the warm ups with me as frequently as possible. We would have access to a gym and mats to drill on. I would be willing to take you with me to both Beaumont and Austin to train at those gyms and pay your drop in fees. I am 420 friendly, but when we roll and drill, I would want to be focused and serious about learning this system. I don't entertain drama, negativity, or dick measuring. If there are any people in College Station who would be interested in this, send me a private message. By the way, I'm not too interested in training BJJ at Brazos Valley MMA and would rather put my time and energy into learning/drilling the warm ups. I'm not knocking BVMMA at all, it is a great gym, I would just prefer to focus only on the 10th Planet system. We could possibly attend their No Gi days, to get legit rolls in during the week. Anyways, if this sounds like the right fit for you, please send me a private message.

-Scooter Williams

Array

School
    Open Mat
    Thats cool man , i studies there in 8th grade... College Station Junior High School.
    Im not there now tho... sry
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent