Thread: Ultra Kimura?

Ultra Kimura?

When I was watching EBI 15 last night, I heard a couple references to an "Ultra Kimura" while watching Geo's match, but I can't seem to find anything online or in the technique guide to help me define what the technique was or how to get there. Any help would be appreciated

Array

School
    Summit City Submissions
    I looked it up on youtube and it looks like it is a kimura from what Nathan Orchard calls the reverse spiderweb position.

Array

School
    Freaks Jiu Jitsu New Zealand
    Do you know stargazer pathway? There is a really good flow from rolling kimura guard pass, to stargazer (keep kimura grip)- then you can do a swim move to Ultimate kimura - it also is exactly like Jon said reverse spiderweb. Play around with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Booth View Post
    Do you know stargazer pathway? There is a really good flow from rolling kimura guard pass, to stargazer (keep kimura grip)- then you can do a swim move to Ultimate kimura - it also is exactly like Jon said reverse spiderweb. Play around with it.
    Thanks for the responses I am not familiar with the Stargazer Pathway...did a quick Google of it, couldn't find anything.

Array

School
    Open Mat
    EBI 15 was amazing , best so far!!! Great stories!!!
    Geo was awesome!!! Sad he lost even when he did finish the lock!!! :/ Great event and great matches tho.
    Ben Eddie had a great display of tech also. Great stuff!!!
    We live on a bowl.

"this isn't bread crumbs and horseshit" - AJ

"Come out, come out, pu$$y you can't hide from a war" - 50 cent