Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Array

School
    Ronin
    With Eddie training like a mad man this is sure to end well. May the force be with you!

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by James III View Post
    Hmmm.......just my opinion but I'm not sure fliming this like a documentary would be a good idea. I think it could be an unnecessary distraction. Although it would be fun for us to watch I think it's best if Eddie just focused on his training and Royler 100% with nothing to distract him.
    Don't see how it could be anything but badass. They should film Royler's training too, kinda like a jj Pumping Iron. To focus on training hard you don't really have to isolate your self. You just have to focus and work hard, and cameras like Eddie.

Array

School
    10th Planet Eugene / Northwest Training Center
    Looking forward to watching this

Array

School
    Team X-T1
    Hey.....I know you are all wishing Eddie Good Luck.....but come on what about Royler...I mean if anyone needs the luck it's Royler...I know Royler is great but I have every ounce of faith in Eddie and I wish him all the best for his preparation for this "RUBBER" match....

Array

School
    Jay Pages Jiu-Jitsu/CTA
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddie Bravo View Post
    Thank you guys! Even tho I hate doing strength and conditioning, I'm gonna train like a madman for this one, Einstein is training me like he did Chuck
    When is this going down? If you ever need more bodies than you already have to roll with, I'd be more than happy to come down periodically until the match.

Array

School
    dragun jiu-jitsu
    i am not a tenth planet student but ive been watching the tenth planet videos for years , i first learned of eddie from his commentating the pride 10 event with saku vs renzo.. eddies a genius and because of him i enjoy no gi jiu-jitsu so much more..i know that royler is super slick and will prob be the fav but i dont see him winning any other way than on points and controlling top control..so hopefully eddie can work his half guard sweeps and look for the finish.. anyway im pulling for u eddie and i cant wait to watch..most people ive talked to think hes crazy for taking this rematch since its how he made his name but i think it will just validate what tenth planet students have known for a long time, that tenth planet teqnique is superior to traditional jiu-jitsu when u take the gi off..war eddie!! cant wait and hope u shock the world again(even though it shouldnt be sgocking to anyone who pays attention, it will be to the traditionalists who think it was a fluke)

L.U.C.K. = Labor under correct knowledge. Master Eddie is no stranger to hard labor and he's the one who created the knowledge so it's a no brainer
    Keep your stick on the ice TO THE 10TH POWER!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Saint Paul
    Eddie, wishing you the best from Minnesota bro. . . I'm hoping you can win this one and silence all the haters. Win or lose they can never take 2003 away from you. Best of luck!

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    If you lose I'm getting Royler Gracie tattooed onto the other side of my ribs!

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    If Eddie needs to, he'll unleash his Super Saiyan Level 4 during the match.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast