Jose Aldo eyes March UFC debut

UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo discusses his recovery from a back injury he sustained while training for Josh Grispi and his first UFC title defense which was scheduled for UFC 125 on Jan. 1:

"Thank God everything is going just fine. I'm doing the whole treatment regimen and I'm focused on physical therapy. I will certainly be all right... I believe that in a month I'll be 100%. I believe in March that will be ready to make the first defense, but I'm still in physical therapy now. I do not know what will happen. I don't know who my opponent will be next. With this loss of (Josh) Grispi have no notion of who it will be. I was surprised [with his loss]. I was hoping he would win, he had only one loss and I had seen several of his fights in the WEC. He always presented himself well, but that's it. Now I'm waiting to see who my next opponent will be." - Jose Aldo

as in march 19? ill go nuts if i get to see him fight in NJ

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ
    Aldo vs Diego Nunes would be awesome. If you havn't seen his last fight against Mike Brown, find and see it, it's an amazing display of tae kwon do striking for mma
    Follow me on Instagram @eddiebravo10p

SUBSCRIBE to my videos youtube.com/twistereddie