Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    imagion bruce lee rising from his grave....EPIC

Array

School
    Fighting Dragons Combat Sports & Behring Jiu Jitsu
    Ok I know it may sound Geeky to say you have a plan....... Who am I kidding, I got a plan. Edged weopans are a must, I have several all very sharp. But only a real freak would practice with them....... I have found watermelons work best.LOL. Nice clean cuts will insure the head will come clean off !!! For weapons, I have several. I agree small caliper semi- automatic. My newest, is a Smith & Wesson 15-22. Red dot sight, Spike bayonett, Tactical Flashlight, forward grip/bipod. Its badass!!!! Sent a picture to Master Eddie on X-mass day.LOL. Not saying the dead will ever walk....... but if they ever do, they better stay away from my hillbilly northern New York neck of the woods.LOl.

FYI.... Stay away from Rear Naked Chokes of the undead. If they know any basic Jiu Jitsu defense, they are going to tuck there chin down, making it very easy to bite the forearm. Than it's game over.lol.

Array

School
    10th Planet St. Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post
    Ok I know it may sound Geeky to say you have a plan....... Who am I kidding, I got a plan. Edged weopans are a must, I have several all very sharp. But only a real freak would practice with them....... I have found watermelons work best.LOL. Nice clean cuts will insure the head will come clean off !!! For weapons, I have several. I agree small caliper semi- automatic. My newest, is a Smith & Wesson 15-22. Red dot sight, Spike bayonett, Tactical Flashlight, forward grip/bipod. Its badass!!!! Sent a picture to Master Eddie on X-mass day.LOL. Not saying the dead will ever walk....... but if they ever do, they better stay away from my hillbilly northern New York neck of the woods.LOl.

FYI.... Stay away from Rear Naked Chokes of the undead. If they know any basic Jiu Jitsu defense, they are going to tuck there chin down, making it very easy to bite the forearm. Than it's game over.lol.
    LOL...I'm pretty sure submission defense is among the first things to go when you join the legion of the undead but thanks for the heads up brother!

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur
    Quote Originally Posted by Conner MACHINE Gibbons View Post

If edged weapons are a must, then this guy will lead the fight against the undead.

He even has a move called the Dragon Twister... zombies don't stand a chance!

Last edited by Joe Friday; 12-28-2010 at 04:29 PM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Chicago
    I figure one of those long ass 40 inch chainsaws will work up close. A Barret M107 with the shorty barrel will handle the long shit. And a Rock River AR could handle the middle. Worst case like Micheal said bust out some katanas and start hacking. Explosives would be just to make me laugh. Nothing funnier than a Zombie blowing the fuck up.
    Last edited by Josh Passini; 12-28-2010 at 07:17 PM.

Array

School
    Indie/Suffolk MMA/ Combat Sports and Fitness Center
    I probably should post this in a new thread. How to do the Dragon Twister!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXDjx...eature=related

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12