Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    No one was Brocks size. He walked around at over 300 lbs. Cutting down to that weight the other guys did and put back on 20 plus for fight day. He was the biggest guy in there. He just isn't a real fighter and it is showing now. What does he care he is rich already.

Quote Originally Posted by ART OF WAR View Post
    No one was Brocks size. He walked around at over 300 lbs. Cutting down to that weight the other guys did and put back on 20 plus for fight day. He was the biggest guy in there. He just isn't a real fighter and it is showing now. What does he care he is rich already.
    So why isnt he a real fighter? Because he quits when its time to quit? Because he realizes that his time is over and doesnt want to end like Chuck did? Tell me... I'm excited to hear 'em

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    this is not true dude it was a rumor blown wayyyy out of proporation by a guy on a podcast who talks mostly about pro-wrestling....the guy even came out and said it was taken out of context meltzer is his name I believe. Sorry guys but Brock isn't going anywhere but back to the top of the heavyweight divison

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    this doesn't surprise me at all....I actually predicted this in an article I wrote...

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    no need to worry lesnar fans (:

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    It all comes down to Brock proved how pathetic and weak the HW division WAS. Operative word being: WAS. After Brock's layoff he came back to a division that is really evolving.

As for Cain beating him without breaking a sweat? Cain just Chuck Lidel'd the HW division. Sorry folks...lay and prayers will not be able to thrive in the elites of the heavyweight division anymore. It's over and the smart heavyweights are getting legit boxing and muay thai coaches to work on their standup game.

Brocks wrestling and takedowns got him that far but he always had gaping holes that his athleticism protected him from. Cain was able to neutralize them. When Brock realized he could not do his takedown, pass guard, HULK smash game plan...he was done. There was a reason that every single UFC fighter that was asked who would win said Cain. Also, Chael Sonnen said in august that Cain was the best HW by far in the UFC and pretty much expressed little respect for Brock.

Brock has great takedowns...I won't even say great wrestling. He's extremely strong offensively...however, he has no defence in the clinch, standing up or on the ground and it finally did him in. Dana said it best, it is time for Brock to join a legit camp and have a legit training camp...he is unwilling to do that.

I think the article is dead on as he has talked to absolutely no press after his loss...he didn't attend the post fight press conference or anything...dude did the interview with rogan and that's all he said. People really fail to see how badly he was beaten. Cain, literally did not even break a sweat.

Array

School
    UFC Gym -- Thomas Kenney
    Quote Originally Posted by Emir Mehovic View Post
    this is not true dude it was a rumor blown wayyyy out of proporation by a guy on a podcast who talks mostly about pro-wrestling....the guy even came out and said it was taken out of context meltzer is his name I believe. Sorry guys but Brock isn't going anywhere but back to the top of the heavyweight divison
    roflmao! only if cain gets attacked by an elephant.

Brock will fight Mir again and another tomato can...then probably fight carwin...if he gets in there with anyone that can bang his career is over. Mir and an old ass Couture were tailor made for brock...they do not reflect the current HW division.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    i think brock lesnar is going to work on his standup alot because of his last 2 fights and it will improve tremendously each fight so in another year brocks standup will be verry good...just imagion brock with legit muay thai..thats one scary monster!!!

Array

School
    Sul Jiu-Jitsu
    The standup game is not the biggest problem on Lesnar's game. He really gotta work on his psychological side. Every single time he fails on applying his game or starts being behind on the fight he just snaps. We saw it against Carwin and again on his fight against Velasquez.

He just can't get punched and still stay cool about it. If he doesn't work on that he probably won't beat guys like Velasquez.

Array

School
    10th Planet Hartford
    yeah u do have a good point ^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast