Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    Ok I digress Brock is a real fighter. He is fighting at the top with all the other bad asses out there. I just wouldn't go and say he is the Top bad ass. The holes in his game is filled with pure size and strength. Go Brock...

Quote Originally Posted by ART OF WAR View Post
    Ok I digress Brock is a real fighter. He is fighting at the top with all the other bad asses out there. I just wouldn't go and say he is the Top bad ass. The holes in his game is filled with pure size and strength. Go Brock...
    No one said that in this thread as far as i remember. Brock's legit, his game has many holes for sure, holes that cant be filled the right way just with size and strength thats for sure too. He can guess as much as we want here, we will know whats the deal with it sooner or later.

I giggle at this whole situation. Dave Meltzer needs to understand that MMA isn't Pro Wrestling. He came up through the wrestling dirt sheets, where you could just write whatever the fuck tickled your fancy. MMA being a legitimate sport is being hurt by having Meltzer associated with it in the first place.

Brock was a beast. It's comparable to Royce Gracie in the early UFC. Royce had BJJ, Brock had his size and natural athletic ability. When people started understanding what BJJ was all about, Royce wasn't as successful. With people understanding how to overcome Brock's size and raw strength it's the same situation. If Brock doesn't evolve his game he'll be an interesting footnote in UFC history.

But if Brock takes the time and effort to evolve, he's a scary proposition for any heavyweight.

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    Quote Originally Posted by NickB View Post
    I giggle at this whole situation. Dave Meltzer needs to understand that MMA isn't Pro Wrestling. He came up through the wrestling dirt sheets, where you could just write whatever the fuck tickled your fancy. MMA being a legitimate sport is being hurt by having Meltzer associated with it in the first place.

Brock was a beast. It's comparable to Royce Gracie in the early UFC. Royce had BJJ, Brock had his size and natural athletic ability. When people started understanding what BJJ was all about, Royce wasn't as successful. With people understanding how to overcome Brock's size and raw strength it's the same situation. If Brock doesn't evolve his game he'll be an interesting footnote in UFC history.

But if Brock takes the time and effort to evolve, he's a scary proposition for any heavyweight.
    Yes to that.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345