Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    "He look like a hockem shokem hobotch."

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank
    I loved the history of the 100%. I always wonder how certain moves got their name. I loved how Eddie walked through the process of it's origin. It would be rad if Erwan could dedicate the month of February "100% month" where we dissect all the intricacies.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Elkin View Post
    I loved the history of the 100%. I always wonder how certain moves got their name. I loved how Eddie walked through the process of it's origin. It would be rad if Erwan could dedicate the month of February "100% month" where we dissect all the intricacies.
    ttt!

Array

School
    blank
    YES! i love the discussion about technique evolutions. i really enjoy listening to how the move first came about, what opponents did to require changes and how the technique has evolved. really interesting (and practical).

Man I wish I could come to headquarters and learn from you guys jason and eddie and everyone else. I suck but I mean it would be awesome. I just want to learn guys thats all.

Array

School
    !0thP ATX
    I dont know which was funnier! the Gi tire whips or Renato trying to rationalize why Matt wants to have sex with him, but his " worst case scenario of clinching his but cheeks" was pure stratigery!
    Belief is the death of knowledge. RAW

Array

School
    NA
    Renato is training hard for this fight...he even had a shiner on his left eye.

"I only have 1 kidch.....That's my guy..that's Fabiano....That's a goodch kid....He's in the back...Fabiano!...Vai Fabiano" (Children's laughter that you'd hear in a scary movie).

I'm notch gonna eatch my kidch.

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester; 10th Planet St. Paul
    +1!!!

Array

School
    NA
    Can you imagine what this past Christmas was like at the Laranjas? Instead of new clothes everyone straight got new Gi's and shit for every occasion. Renato gets his wife a gi dress and little Fabiano gets some new gi clothes to wear to school and Renato's wife gets Renato a gi-type suit with a tie. HAHAHAHA

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Im gonna go ahead and say Renato's capoeira is subpar.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast