Thread: Respect

Array

School
    Ground Control Winston-Salem/10th Planet Charlotte
    ttt

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    I am sure 10PJJ Charlotte broke down more than a few walls and built a few bridges this past weekend. Good times!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Green View Post
    I don't view it that way because is you train, I give u respect....blk belt to new guy...its not about having to earn it or give and take. U got it, until you do something to fuck it, u dig?
    That really doesnt have much to do with the OP's starting thread though. But I understand that particular view.

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    Quote Originally Posted by stlnl View Post
    That really doesnt have much to do with the OP's starting thread though. But I understand that particular view.
    I think it does...there has to be a limit, in my opinion. I train w guys who don't like 10th planet at all....but they aren't asshole about it...it never comes up. Mutual respect between two people who understand that what I do and what he studies isn't for everyone and its ok. Really, does it matter what other people like or say? Not to me.

A limit to what exactly? I think I am a touch lost, as it seems you could be saying there is a limit to the effort one should put into being polite/respectful as the new kid on the block.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by stlnl View Post
    A limit to what exactly? I think I am a touch lost, as it seems you could be saying there is a limit to the effort one should put into being polite/respectful as the new kid on the block.
    New Kid or not...I think there is a limit (talking about an example someone gave earlier in the thread) to giving respect t to somone who doesn't give it bk.

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Sounds like there is an underlying issue here, Kevin do you feel like you've been disrespected by someone here?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    Sounds like there is an underlying issue here, Kevin do you feel like you've been disrespected by someone here?
    Nope...I don't have any issues. I was talking in general terms....n commenting on someone's example in this thread.

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    I'm sorry I must have missed it but which example are you referring to?

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall View Post
    I'm sorry I must have missed it but which example are you referring to?
    Somone invited someone to train and the guy bashed him to his face....id say time to just move on

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast