Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    hard locks
    Has anyone here dreamt of something that later on happened in real life? This sounds crazy, but it's happened to me 3 times.

Array

School
    10th Planet Pasadena
    I've been doing this for years myself; I find it a form of self-awareness within your subconscious so as to "unlock" certain connections to your conscious state, good or bad, your essentially learning to utilize more of your brain potential and control the wilds of the human psyche...the only place truly left unexplored by man to date
    A few starter books:
    Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming - Stephen LaBerge
    The Lucid Dreamer - Malcolm Godwin
    Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep - Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

And here is a podcast a friend of mine put together explaining pretty much everything there is to know about it, enjoy.
    http://lrspodcast.podomatic.com/play...08_49_57-07_00

Quote Originally Posted by Karim Graham View Post
    hey man, i used to be really interested in lucid dreaming and OOBE's a while back. i made a dream journal and wrote every little detail i could from the dream as soon as i woke up. i couldnt be bothered with all that affirmation stuff and questioning reality throughout the day. i was told to just look at my hands really closely for about 1 minute a few times in the day, every day. the hands plan worked REALLY well for me, and all my lucid dreams begin with when in my dream i suddenly look at my hands and they look all funny, like they would be all blurry and my fingers would phase into the background, causing my "WTF" moment. i never managed OOBE's despite frequent hour long sessions of relaxation and other shit. lucid dreams are easy to start having, but you gotta keep up with the wierd practices for a while.
    This is a good idea. I'll try this. Seems like everyone can lucid dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    I've been doing this for years myself; I find it a form of self-awareness within your subconscious so as to "unlock" certain connections to your conscious state, good or bad, your essentially learning to utilize more of your brain potential and control the wilds of the human psyche...the only place truly left unexplored by man to date
    A few starter books:
    Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming - Stephen LaBerge
    The Lucid Dreamer - Malcolm Godwin
    Tibetan Yogas of Dream and Sleep - Tenzin Wangyal Rinpoche

And here is a podcast a friend of mine put together explaining pretty much everything there is to know about it, enjoy.
    http://lrspodcast.podomatic.com/play...08_49_57-07_00
    Thanks ill be sure to watch this podcast.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Frazier View Post
    Has anyone here dreamt of something that later on happened in real life? This sounds crazy, but it's happened to me 3 times.
    I used to get that deja vu feeling alot you know the one where you feel like something has happened before. Makes me sick for a couple seconds. I don't really get that anymore though.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Deja vu is a glitch. Your brain takes your immediate experience and files it in long term, as opposed to short term, memory giving the feeling of being or experiencing the event before. Kinda bummed me out but makes sense.

Array

School
    Huntsville Jiu Jitsu
    Quote Originally Posted by bobby rivers View Post
    Deja vu is a glitch. Your brain takes your immediate experience and files it in long term, as opposed to short term, memory giving the feeling of being or experiencing the event before. Kinda bummed me out but makes sense.
    Bobby is in the Matrix again. Can you get me some good cooking programs?

Array

School
    Team Shark
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Frazier View Post
    yeah, i've done that like atleast 20 times. it's sometimes major things and sometimes not. usually i'll recognize something and the next thing i'll see was also in the dream, and it just keeps going on like that

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Palmer View Post
    Bobby is in the Matrix again. Can you get me some good cooking programs?
    Emirel Lagasse's box set and Iron Chef seasons 2 and 3 ready for upload.

Array

School
    home
    so ive been reading up on this stuff since the post. 2 night ago i was dreaming about trying to have one. and last night i was able to do it. they say that you should try to figure out a key thing you dream thats a trigger to let you know its a dream. my trigger was my mom she passed away last year and she is in my dreams like everynight. so last night when i saw her i said hey this must be a dream and than started to wake up so i started to spin in my dream and it worked i didnt wake up. it was pretty bad ass i hope im able to do it again 2night

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast