Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Nicely done again Jason, and a little X-guard to leg lock action, well played sir, well played.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    ' The Gi invented Jiu Jitsu ?!? ' Matt Horwich - MTS 9
    Last edited by Jason Mallory; 08-29-2010 at 08:33 AM.

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephan Pepin View Post
    I see chem trails everyday and I dont even live in a big city. I here my home town of Winnipeg gets it really bad. More people should pay attention and Im glad your throwing it in the mts episodes. I have had so many people try to convince me that chemtrails are natural. LOL cause fake clouds are natural and we all love breathing in metal particles or whatever is in them.
    Contrails (condensation trails) are not chemtrails (chemical trails). They are formed by hot air being expelled from airplane engines and being rapidly cooled by the COOLER ambient air at high altitudes. Same process as you expelling CO2 in cold weather. Warm water vapor/CO2 expelled from your lungs into colder air creates a condensation cloud, not a chemical cloud (maybe chemical if you eat thai food).

Array

School
    10th planet Peterborough
    Wish it would play on my android

Array

School
    Ronin
    Yo Clayton I know the difference between a condensation trail and a chemical trail so save your lessons for someone else. Also Chemtrails are real. So you keep on buying that a condensation trail is going to stay for hours and disperse into light wispy clouds. A man once said if you could reflect 10 percent of the suns rays back off into space you could stop global warming. Now they put metal particles in the air to do just that. The United States and Canada both purchased plenty of Jets (I cant recall the type)that are now used for spraying if you were not blind you could see. Do some research. There was a native reserve in ontario that was hit with chemtrails at a lower altitude. They all got very sick and in some cases rare deseases. They had scientist go and test the soil and it had a high enough content of a metal said to be in chemtrail that it would have killed off fish.
    Last edited by Stephan Pepin; 08-29-2010 at 01:10 AM.

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    i lke how he kept looking over is shoulder..lol

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Stephen, they must have been doing it since the 40s.

http://www.google.com.au/imgres?imgu...:429,r:18,s:26

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    Contrails (condensation trails) are not chemtrails (chemical trails). They are formed by hot air being expelled from airplane engines and being rapidly cooled by the COOLER ambient air at high altitudes. Same process as you expelling CO2 in cold weather. Warm water vapor/CO2 expelled from your lungs into colder air creates a condensation cloud, not a chemical cloud (maybe chemical if you eat thai food).
    uhh huh.
    Check out my instructional website:www.zogipedia.com

Head Coach 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester www.10thplanetjiujitsurochester.com

Array

School
    10th Planet Charlotte
    The reason some contrails stay in the air for hours and others go away is SIMPLE altitude science. Oh, and MTS 9 is awesome. Took me 4 hours to watch it. Gotta love satellite internet in 2nd world countries.

Array

School
    10th Planet HQ circa 2006-07
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton View Post
    The reason some contrails stay in the air for hours and others go away is SIMPLE altitude science. Oh, and MTS 9 is awesome. Took me 4 hours to watch it. Gotta love satellite internet in 2nd world countries.
    Sorry dude... wish that were true.

Last edited by Jason Mallory; 08-29-2010 at 01:09 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast