Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Array

School
    Fi-G Muay Thai/Honeybadger MMA
    Theres two modes of formation as far as I know. Nucleation from droplets of water from a jet engines exhaust and formation of vapour within vortices forming around propellers (photo above) ailerons etc. Ones formed, they are just ordinary cirrus clouds. They hang around because they are ice crystals, not water droplets (oversimplification). The physics makes sense.

We get them in New Zealand, but with much less air traffic, its usually just one or two at a time. They can hang around a long time.

As Camacho said, doesn't disprove the existence of chemtrails, just saying long lasting contrails are viable.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Melbourne Oz Australia
    Hey Rebel,
    Nice work on #9
    Keep em coming homie. I hope to see some Rebel vids soon mate for us poor Aussie's trapped 10,000miles away.

Peace

Array

School
    10th Planet Omaha
    I happen to know that the guys talking about chaff were not confirming the existence of chemtrails. Chaff is bigger bits of metallic junk that they shoot out of the airplane to defend against radar missile guidance systems. I'm sure chaff does fuck with the weather radar, but it is not the same as chemtrails. Maybe chemtrails also mess with doppler radars, but they weren't talking about that at all.

Just the same, it sounds like something a government might do.

Array

School
    Ronin
    Yeah Haarp is some is some scary shit the largest ionosphereric heater on the planet supposedly. Other countries have the same technology though. It will get chaotic when they are battling to control the weather. ANGELS DONT PLAY THIS HAARP!

Array

School
    Ronin
    I dont classify it as a chemtrail unless I made the effort to watch it. I have seen them form little fake clouds and they continue to fly by adding more and more. I have seen over 11 chemtrails created within a 3 hour period while working outside All over my head side by side spanning the whole city limits they didnt go away they all joined forces to cover the city in overcast for the rest of the day. I assume they didnt stop spraying when I stopped looking either they were at it all day. All of the planes I saw were the same type of plane and it wasnt a commercial airliner. I see many Jets that only leave a contrail ussually on flight paths that make sense but the ones making chemtrails ussually have odd flight patterns.

sorry for refreshing this old thread. as much as i hate to admit it i just watched a 15min clip of alex jones cuz eddie and rogan were on it. They talked about chem trails a bit, then i remembered i had these pics so i figured i'd post em here

each line was sprayed about 1 hour apart, then i noticed it kinda looked like a star so i took a pic
    it stayed there pretty much the whole day
    the 2nd pic was taken a few hours after the first, you can see it sorta starting to dissipate
    looks a lot like the lockheed martin logo to me
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Isle_Style; 09-17-2010 at 12:39 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345