Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    We used to carry Defense and ABC products but now only SuperBody Care! That stuff rules. All natural, smells awesome and really works. We have got to be the cleanest gym in the state We give samples to new clients and try to get everyone using something
    Cheri is very nice and helpful and really stands behind her products. She recently improved the wipes (so now they are even better) and i am trying to get her to make a laundry additive to sell to wash gear in.
    Last edited by Kim Ferguson; 07-29-2011 at 09:50 AM. Reason: misinformation:)
    "Well behaved women rarely make history" Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Array

School
    Anu Academy
    A laundry additive is a great idea. Who knows what could be lingering around in there even after washing with regular detergent

Array

School
    Westshore Wrestling Club
    Kim,

I don't ever recall you being a reseller of ours and please be careful when saying we use fillers in our soap. Our bar is made of the purest, highest quality natural ingredients we could find.

Guy
    Defense Soap
    Last edited by Defense Soap; 09-01-2010 at 07:41 AM.

Hey guys-

Some really great info in this thread. I just wanted to shed a little light on our products since they have been mentioned. We utilize an active ingredient, that is a salt, that has been used to safely sanitize for over 60 years. It is FDA recognized and approved. All of our products are clinically tested and proven to work.

Train hard, Train safe, train protected!

Adam
    Athletic Body Care

Array

School
    Triple Threat Combat Sports / Yamasaki Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Academy Delaware
    I have some home soap for sale....I use the "Fight Club" recipe

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    One of the main differences is SBC is "green" Defense is not and SBC has more better stuff in it...not just tea tree. For a retailer- we have dealt with both companies in the past and Cheri is the shit hands down. Wipes, soap, wash, scrub, lotion, deodorizers, lip balm and some other new products coming too!
    Not to mention...the person who turned Burbank on to the HONEY BADGER!

Array

School
    10th Planet Burbank, Ca
    wait my bad...it was ABC that I worked with and were kinda uncool...Defense reps were cool the SBC is still better

Array

School
    Westshore Wrestling Club
    Kim,

We have no records of Defense Soap and 10th Planet Burbank...are you sure that you dealt with us? Also some of our products are certified organic. I am not sure how you can make such a blanket statement without researching it first. Cheri does run a nice company and serves the industry well but falsely knocking us to make this point is not appreciated when we strive to provide absolute top notch customer care. If we failed you somewhere along the line please let us know and we will be more than happy to make it right.

Guy
    Defense Soap

Array

School
    Westshore Wrestling Club
    Sorry I was too quick with my response. Whew...I feel better.

Guy
    Defense Soap

Array

School
    Back from vacation
    I wanna see the soap guys fight! With soap in a pillow case! To the death! Then clean up the winner with Dial.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast