Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory

Array

School
    10th Planet jiu jitsu Orange park
    That sucks bad. Jits comes from the show me state. If that guy doesn't roll he isn't legit. I hope you are not stuck in a contract.?.?.....

Array

School
    Great White BJJ-Wausau Wi
    I go to a non competing school too. No one to roll with my size either. I'm #225 and I roll w/guys who are #160. It's all about the Gi here,no rolling during class. Open mat 2x per week. I'm thinking about a different place,I don't "fit" here...

Not trying to steal your thread man,I just know what you mean. Gi sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamGunter View Post
    The guy is traditional karate and legit krav maga, and leastly a machado affiliate (why i choose this place) every thing else is gracie,
    he's a joke in my opinion, he doesn't roll, I have the up most confidence that i would make him feel like a bitch on the mat. i mean i've dominated all in his class no matter the rank, and still he don't roll, wouldn't ya'll think he would school my white belt ass to show the rest that the tech is sound and they aren't wasting their money, cuz he failed at that shit with me lol i look at it as i'm paying for 6-12 grappling dummies and i rep 10th p tech when i'm there so whatever
    you sound like a legit douche.

Array

School
    10th Planet Decatur and 10th Planet Muscle Shoals
    what happened to the lynchburg school? who was the instructor? i guess i missed the news on that one.
    "The lockdown is not the 10th Planet gospel; an open mind is the 10th Planet gospel."
    - Amir Allam

Please stop by and check out my site

Array

School
    KCBJJ
    I would try a test run at the Gracie school. I'd rather train in a familiar class structure even if it's not your ideal curriculum.

Why did you go there in the first place. I thought i Knew of a decent place in lynchburg (Ren something) but I could have the name wrong, and could be where you are. Did you actually do a test class at all the places to train?

If the instructor isnt grappling, its a red flag IMO.

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar/ JJBJJ
    what happened to 10th planet lynchburg???

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    stnl: it's called ram and they own you, 3 yr contract to roll no gi, I am stuck in a contract. and I'm known all over as the trial class guy.lol cuz when i had no job thats how i trained. i know all the gyms in lynchburg and this place is the only one affordable. and the dues are still keeping me broke. I went there cuz my 10thp closed. Thanks again for the input.

Array

School
    The Hurt Factory
    !0thp lynchburg closed due to lack of students, pretty much.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast