Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Array

School
    10th Planet Bear
    Just start traveling to all of the gyms in your area and go to the open mats. You'll find a place where people will take off their Gay...ooops I mean Gi tops and roll. Then you will have an in to finding if they roll regularly with out the jammies.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Kipness View Post
    No offense sir, but that is what it was sounding like to me. The way you worded it, to me you came across as a douche bag and whining because your instructor didn't want to roll with you. Not every instructor can be Marcelo Garcia and roll with everyone. Some instructors are great at teaching and suck at actual rolling. Their technique is flawless while instructing and he has the knowledge of 10 black belts but maybe it never clicked for him while rolling. Perhaps that is his dilemma. You can see that right?

I could give two shits about the "the man" debacle you are talking about. I'm no where near that guy and for you to even compare me to him is asinine and a real dick move. I'm not trying to pretend i'm a rank i'm not, nor am I trying to be tough and challenge you to a street fight. I'm probably the most humblest guy you'll ever meet in person.

Keyboards don't convey emotion very well.
    I have never seen an instructor at a grappling school gym who could teach but couldnt do the things he was teaching in live grappling. Never seen a guy who wouldnt roll with the students either. But that is just my persona experience from a good, long time being around submission grappling/BJJ.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234