Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    K Madden

apparently thats what a squirter is...piss
    yuckie

Array

School
    10th Planet Rochester
    Wrong...female ejackulation is not piss and doesn't smell like piss! If you smelt piss it was piss!

Array

School
    NA
    how the hell could she have been a squirter without you noticing it first (mg) in action??.....next time (if there is a next time) have her squirt and show you as proof.....or tell her you get to squirt in her face

i could go for one of these right now these are fucking delicious

Array

School
    home
    that would be like me pissin all over a girls face and tellin her it was cum. it aint the same thing but it would be funny

K Madden

hey hey, i didnt say it wasnt piss, she did. i think she pissed on me. freak either way. and no, there is no next time. haha toot it and boot it

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by lates85 View Post
    how the hell could she have been a squirter without you noticing it first (mg) in action??.....next time (if there is a next time) have her squirt and show you as proof.....or tell her you get to squirt in her face

i could go for one of these right now these are fucking delicious
    wrong...just wrong. and by that, i mean hilarious haha

K Madden

Quote Originally Posted by Jack LaBarge View Post
    Wrong...female ejackulation is not piss and doesn't smell like piss! If you smelt piss it was piss!
    from wiki- really didnt know they would have this shit. haha go WIKI!
    "Davidson's study of 1,289 women found that the sensation of ejaculation was very similar to that of urination.[3] The best evidence indicates that most fluid expelled during female orgasm is urine. One study utilized urethral catheterization in order to separate urine from orgasmic expulsions from elsewhere in the body. Seven women claiming to have ejaculations expelled large volumes of urine through the catheter at orgasm, and little to no other fluid.[60] No catheterization study has shown large volumes of fluid expelled at orgasm from any source other than the bladder."

Butt fuck her in the mouth till she's loves you.

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo

Quote Originally Posted by DarbyBarby
    Butt fuck her in the mouth till she's loves you.
    How is this possible?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast