TTT for Jeremy's mom

Array

School
    10th Planet Riverside
    this thread turned out to be pretty funny

Array

School
    ninthlevelmma, goldsboro, nc
    Everyone wants to come on here and be little trolls and make their wise ass, ass kissing statements, but if you go back through to the beginning, everyone was all name dropping till einstein made his wise ass statement, and then all the little butt puckerers started with all the negative comments. I was adult enough to realize that this was an innocent enough thread and was only meant to give props by underbelts to some very well deserving guys. It wasnt a meant to be taking so goddamn seriously, but insults were made and disrespect shown by a bunch of assholes with nothing better to do then wait for an opportunity to kiss some bb ass. What makes it even worse is that Scott and Eddie should have seen it for what it was and took it as that, instead of blowing it way out of proportion followed by all the clowns who chimed in. Grow up people and quit being like kids in the fifth grade trying to attention anyway you can.

Array

School
    Head instructor 10th Planet Mobile
    Did you dub yourself 'the man'?

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Phoenix
    I got my brown after competing a bunch, and going up to HQ like Eddie said. Every trip was well worth it .. I learn so much from each trip, it's always great chillin' and rollin' with the family. "It's the journey not the destination"

nelson what part did you miss ? or you didnt read anything on this thread?

Array

School
    10th Planet Sylmar/ JJBJJ
    Quote Originally Posted by Compella View Post
    RESPECT YOUR SENSEI...break the wrist and walk away
    +300

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    Everyone wants to come on here and be little trolls and make their wise ass, ass kissing statements, but if you go back through to the beginning, everyone was all name dropping till einstein made his wise ass statement, and then all the little butt puckerers started with all the negative comments. I was adult enough to realize that this was an innocent enough thread and was only meant to give props by underbelts to some very well deserving guys. It wasnt a meant to be taking so goddamn seriously, but insults were made and disrespect shown by a bunch of assholes with nothing better to do then wait for an opportunity to kiss some bb ass. What makes it even worse is that Scott and Eddie should have seen it for what it was and took it as that, instead of blowing it way out of proportion followed by all the clowns who chimed in. Grow up people and quit being like kids in the fifth grade trying to attention anyway you can.
    Man you are digging yourself deeper and deeper.

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Rochester
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-theman-james View Post
    Kevin, you know I been screaming it for awhile, Eddie get back to the east coast and bring some belts. I say kevin is way over due, and neale is a professor of submission knowledge that has certainly paid his dues. Definately got some east coast talent that seems to be getting lost in the day to day that is 10th planet ops. Kevin, keep in mind that Im down for chippin in to get eddie back out here in the coming months for another seminar. Me you and neale could all go in and make it happen.
    And for the record this is where it crossed the line. I am pretty sure Eddie does not need your help promoting.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast