Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte

Marijuana Muscle Hemp Protein Powder

does anyone here take this? what does it taste like?

Array

School
    joe hurst jiu jitsu undercover 10thp charlotte
    hemp!!!lol or cush

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    i use hemp protein, but not this brand...

hemp protein doesnt taste very good by itself, but add fruit to it and it tastes good...

my opinion (for what ever that means) is its the best type of protein to use...

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    have you had pretty good results from it?

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    yes, i am losing stomach fat (i dont have alot) and maintaining what muscle i have...

whey protein plugs you up and can lead to stomach problems (intestinal toxemia)...

i am very happy with hemp, check all the hemp products (they have different amounts of protein and fiber per serving, some are water soluble etc.) before you decide on one...

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    trying to be more healthy.. trying to do the veggietarian thhing....

Array

School
    10th Planet Vista
    yes i am trying to be more healthy...

no i am not a vegetarian, i love steak to much...

Marijuana Muscle just started sponsoring me. I tried their Hemp Protein today for the first time. It is excellent stuff!

http://www.marijuanamuscle.com/

Array

School
    10th planet charlotte
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Almeida View Post
    yes i am trying to be more healthy...

no i am not a vegetarian, i love steak to much...
    i do to ron but this guy got me started watching stuff about meat processing and it made me sick...

According to the European Union’s Scientific Committee on Veterinary Measures Relating to Public Health, the use of six natural and artificial growth hormones in beef production poses a potential risk to human health.iii These six hormones include three which are naturally occurring—Oestradiol, Progesterone and Testosterone—and three which are synthetic—Zeranol, Trenbolone, and Melengestrol.

The Committee also questioned whether hormone residues in the meat of "growth enhanced" animals and can disrupt human hormone balance, causing developmental problems, interfering with the reproductive system, and even leading to the development of breast, prostate or colon cancer.iv

Children, pregnant women and the unborn are thought to be most susceptible to these negative health effects. Hormone residues in beef have been implicated in the early onset of puberty in girls, which could put them at greater risk of developing breast and other forms of cancer. The European Union’s Committee reported that as of 1999, no comprehensive studies had been conducted to determine whether hormone residues in meat can be cancer-causing.v

Scientists are also concerned about the environmental impacts of hormone residues in cow manure. Growth promoting hormones not only remain in the meat we consume, but they also pass through the cattle and are excreted in their manure. When manure from factory farms enters the surrounding environment, these hormones can contaminate surface and groundwater. Aquatic ecosystems are particularly vulnerable to hormone residues. Recent studies have demonstrated that exposure to hormones has a substantial effect on the gender and reproductive capacity of fish, throwing off the natural cycle.vi

Despite international scientific concern, the United States and Canadavii continue to allow growth promoting hormones in cattle.viii The European Union, however, does not allow the use of hormones in cattle production, has prohibited the import of hormone-treated beef since 1988, and has banned all beef imports from the US. The ban has been challenged by the US at the World Trade Organization and debate still rages between the US and the EU over its validity.ix

How Wholesome Is Your Milk?
    Industrial farms use a number of methods for increasing milk production in dairy cows, including selective breeding, feeding grain-based diets (instead of grass), and exposing cows to longer periods of artificial light. Yet, one of the most common and controversial ways to force greater milk production is to inject them with rBGH (recombinant bovine growth hormone), a genetically engineered artificial growth hormone. Developed and manufactured under the brand names Posalic® by Monsanto Corporation, rBGH has been controversial from the start. (rBGH is also referred to as rBST, or recombinant Bovine Somatotropin.)

FDA approval for rBGH came in 1993, in spite of strong opposition from scientists, farmers and consumers. According to detractors, rBGH was never properly tested. The FDA relied solely on a study done by Monsanto in which rBGH was tested for 90 days on 30 rats. The study was never published, and the FDA stated the results showed no significant problems. But a review by the Canadian health agency on rBGH found the 90 day study showed a significant number of issues which should have triggered a full review by the FDA.

Array

School
    Tai Kai Jiu Jitsu
    Is there anywhere to purchase this Marijuana Muscle other than off there Website? Or are there products on the market like it so we can try to find a store that sells it?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast