NEWS: Junior dos Santos: Weak-chinned Lesnar can't take a punch

Dos Santos – who had never met his opposing coach in person prior to the start of filming earlier this week – admits he was a bit shocked at just how massive Lesnar really is. However, he's far from intimidated by his giant foe.

"I'm very excited to fight with him," Dos Santos said. "He's a pretty big fighter, and I think he is very dangerous. But I think the fight against him will be very good for me because I think I am faster than him, and I'm going to use my boxing, for sure. I always use my boxing to win fights. That's going to happen again.

"I think he doesn't accept punches very well. I don't know why. I guess because he's from wrestling. I am from boxing. I have no problem with punches. The guys can punch me, and I feel nothing. I just keep going. That doesn't happen with him. He's got a weak chin."

It's about as close as you'll ever get to trash talk from the always affable Dos Santos. But he doesn't mean the words as anything other than what he considers simple fact after watching Lesnar's recent fights with Velasquez and Shane Carwin.

read entire article: http://mmajunkie.com/news/22227/tuf-...ke-a-punch.mma

Array

School
    Ronin
    sweet, its been a while since somebody pulled a Dubos!
    formerly known as jmw0582

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan Wylie View Post
    sweet, its been a while since somebody pulled a Dubos!
    hahaha