Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Array

School
    11th Dimension

The Planet Nibiru a hoax?

At night approximately 3:30 central standard time, a bright star comes over the horizon to the east. Anyone know what this is, Jupiter maybe? It seems to be the brightest in the sky? And when am I going to be able to see the planet Nibiru? Has the government put some sort of cloak on it, does it exist?

Array

School
    Liverpool Vale Tudo
    Jupiter is a planet, not a star

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    "The idea of the Nibiru encounter originated with Nancy Lieder, a Wisconsin woman who claims that as a girl she was contacted by gray extraterrestrials called Zetas, who implanted a communications device in her brain"

If its real, it takes thousands of years to go through a full orbit in and of our solar system. Its meant to collide with earth in 2012 according to theories.
    If we still cant see it yet, and its not in our orbit and is still past pluto, then theres no way it could reach earth by the end of 2012.
    Maybe im wrong lol.

I just thought of the whole nibiru thing as a cool, funny and fun theme for eddies schools, 10th planet. 10th planet kind of sounds like a secret organization of jiu jitsu lol. like we know something the rest of the guys training bjj dont know lol

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    Quote Originally Posted by changeordie View Post
    If its real, it takes thousands of years to go through a full orbit in and of our solar system. Its meant to collide with earth in 2012 according to theories.
    If we still cant see it yet, and its not in our orbit and is still past pluto, then theres no way it could reach earth by the end of 2012.
    Maybe im wrong lol.

I just thought of the whole nibiru thing as a cool, funny and fun theme for eddies schools, 10th planet. 10th planet kind of sounds like a secret organization of jiu jitsu lol. like we know something the rest of the guys training bjj dont know lol
    Nibiru has nothing to do with 2012 as far as I know...

2012 is the end of the mayan calender or something and according to most ppl who studied the calender it has nothing to do with the end of the world, just the end of a cycle and not a doomsday prediction

Array

School
    Peter De Been Caroline Springs
    Quote Originally Posted by Helge Båtstad View Post
    Nibiru has nothing to do with 2012 as far as I know...

2012 is the end of the mayan calender or something and according to most ppl who studied the calender it has nothing to do with the end of the world, just the end of a cycle and not a doomsday prediction
    thats the most absurd thing i've ever heard in my entire life!

Array

School
    Hoosier Fight Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Abdou View Post
    Helge is correct. Dec. 21 2012 is the end of the Mayan calender that marks the end of the planetary cycle. On that day the planets will be aligned. Nothin more, nothing less.

Array

School
    team ebs scotland
    here's a cool video i thought i would share guys........might clear a few things up. :-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTLyli2ctZM

Array

School
    None
    Quote Originally Posted by keithrmx View Post
    here's a cool video i thought i would share guys........might clear a few things up. :-)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTLyli2ctZM
    The first like...45 seconds of that was ok. It cited articles and proof, and the guess that what they were talking about COULD be Nibiru is cool. THEN the creator of the video went bat shit and started telling me how it's going to be doomsday and there are giants on the planet with no proof, citation, or any evidence at all.
    He also mentioned that every government knows it is true, but again, did not give any proof. At least with other conspiracies, they give you quotes that point to the fact that leaders may be hiding something, but he didn't even give us that. He mentioned leaks, but did not give us links to these leaks. I mean, Wikileaks has a shit ton of crazy stuff, but I don't remember reading anything about this in it.

(If I am wrong, PLEASE correct me and direct me to the information in question. Thanks)

Array

School
    Sjårdalen mma
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Abdou View Post
    you should get out more then :P

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast