Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough

Two Questions...

1. So me and my buddy have been drilling the Darce lately, but I'm having trouble blocking the artery that his shoulder/arm. I've fiddled around with it for a while, but i just can't seem to get it 95% of the time.
    Is it just because he's so much skinnier than I am? I'm 225, and he's around 150-60.

2. How can I increase my double leg shoot speed? I know to rep it. But I was thinking short sprints to increase explosivness, but that's about it.

Thoughts?

Array

School
    Infinitemma Jiu Jitsu
    2. Squat jumps and there's another one similar I got think of the name haha

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Do you come out to our club? If so, sorry for not remembering because there's so many new guys. I can help you if you do... but if not, make a checklist while doing a darce:
    -his arm inbetween your legs (not necessary, but a good indicator that it's across the right section of his neck)
    -the gable grip behind his head pre-choke is a powerful grip. really scoop his head down towards his chest
    -literally karate chop your arm through until there isn't any more space
    -now when it's locked up a common thing is people try to sprawl their weight in. don't. push your chest in as you squeeze and lean your weight in

About double leg stuff. Sprints are good as well as jump squats. On jump squats make sure you land bent legged if you're using weight. Another good thing is jumping as high as you can and bringing your knees up to your chest. Powerlifting too.

Array

School
    10th Planet Peterborough
    Yeah i used to go about a year ago. I think i rolled with u once while i was there. I've thinking about going back for a while, planning on maybe coming back in march, after ICADS. It'd defintly help to drill it at the club though