Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    It's all moving so fast. We just all met up last Saturday for our 1st official 10PJJ Miami Hotbox. Great job taking initiative on setting a schedule and letting us use your place as the main spot Joey. We just have to really scrutinize the books/videos/website so we're all training correct fundamentals. The downside of not having an official moon here in Miami...........yet =D. To anyone comming, we have plenty enough mats to train drills, and eventually we'll have enough for full garage style rolling, we just need a little bit of fundage or mats donations.

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    no problem man, Its my dream to own a dojo one day so i might aswell get the practice in now. my next paycheck is going towards matts so we'll be cover'd by thursday for full on rolling. I just need everyone to make the commitment to be there on time you know. Im gonna talk to the other members more about it later tonight.

Also throw my spot into the hat. I got a hotbox every Tuesday night from 7-9 in south orange county. PM me if your interested. My spot is in Aliso Viejo. The OC's lack of 10thplanetjj must be addressed...

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Glach View Post
    Yo shoot me an email with the location/times I'm totally down! Email: xzlostsurfzx@yahoo.com
    I sent you a second email with the times, forgot to send that part lol Im trying to make this as official as possible so once I talk with everyone Im going to post a schedule/member roster

Array

School
    Lotus Club JJ
    Alright of course ill be getting some more matts soon hopefully to but luckily we still know a few open mat places in the meantime I cant wait till we all are competing

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyG View Post
    I sent you a second email with the times, forgot to send that part lol Im trying to make this as official as possible so once I talk with everyone Im going to post a schedule/member roster
    ebay my friend. dollamur flex roll tatami.

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    ahh I didnt even think about ebay! thanks nelson! 3 of us met up this morning before I had work, Im currently injured (left elbow and shoulder) so everytime I try to drill I just end up agrivating it even more, im going to be taking a break and just study up on the system.

Array

School
    10th Planet Ronin/JKD Institute
    during injuries, drill the other side : )

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Helton View Post
    Cool stuff guys. Be sure to get with Nelson some in Orlando. Perhaps have Herzog (Or another certified instructor) down again for a much bigger Florida seminar to make sure you guys stay on the right path.
    I missed the last seminar, but man if I have notice my novice ass will be there.

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Hey Joey, I was told there was going to be punch and pie at our training session.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast