Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Array

School
    American Top Team/ 10th Planet hot box Miami
    wow.....to day sucked so bad for me i was supposed to go but i got into an argument with my mom and she said i couldn't go sorry guys, next time i have a Saturday off ill try to email you guys ahead of time so we cam gather up if its possible you guys are great and in no time we'll have a moon in Miami

Array

School
    Carlson Gracie Miami/10P Miami/Ft. Laud Hotbox remnant
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisSosa View Post
    wow.....to day sucked so bad for me i was supposed to go but i got into an argument with my mom and she said i couldn't go sorry guys, next time i have a Saturday off ill try to email you guys ahead of time so we cam gather up if its possible you guys are great and in no time we'll have a moon in Miami
    We will have a moon =D. It's just a matter of time. I'm thinking my school would be a great place for it since a few of the guys already pick and choose moves from the system who aren't in the Hotbox.

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    Today Was Miami's second training sesh, What a good time learning and getting BOOTED with B. Dubya. Saturday's session was equally fun and educational, We learn'd that Brandon and I arent allowed to smoke and drive together. Got hella lost.....IN MY OWN NEIGHBORHOOD! good times, good bud, with good buds!

Array

School
    10thplanetjj.com
    Congrats with the HOTBOX

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyG View Post
    We learn'd that Brandon and I arent allowed to smoke and drive together. Got hella lost.....IN MY OWN NEIGHBORHOOD!
    Great training and getting to know you session. Made us hungry. This was you two while Tyler and I were waiting for you two so we could eat.

Array

School
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael McGuire View Post
    Congrats with the HOTBOX
    Ty Michael. It's growing.

Array

School
    10th Planet JJ Fort Lauderdale HB
    You know how 10DO!!!

Array

School
    10th Planet Fort Lauderdale Hotbox
    It was a great session and a great time after. Looking forward to a long road of great 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu!!

Array

School
    10th Planet HotBox miami
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Woolsey View Post
    It was a great session and a great time after. Looking forward to a long road of great 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu!!
    Im glad you two are taking such a liking to Miami, Its the bomb diggity to me! Couldnt imagine living anywhere else ( maybe LA ). Whens the next time we are getting togethers gentleman ?

Array

School
    10th Planet Jiu Jitsu Riverside
    I've always wanted to go to Miami. I'll hit you guys up if I ever end making my way there. I've been training with Sean Bollinger for a little under 2 years and my game is straight up 10PJJ.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast